ORGANIC GOLDEN TURMERIC
Wunderworkshop imports its organic Turmeric directly from small farms in the heart of Sri Lanka, where the roots are harvested and sun dried.
The golden spice is not only delicious but also beneficial for your health, it has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb.
Is high in curcumin, the bioactive compound with powerful anti-inflammatory and strong antioxidant effects.
Have you ever tried golden milk? No? You’re missing out!
Here’s our quick plant-based recipe:
– add a teaspoon of ground turmeric and 1 or 2 tablespoon water to a small saucepan
– whisk to combine and warm over medium heat (you can add other spices as grated ginger, cinnamon, black pepper)
– add a glass of coconut or almond milk
– heat until hot but not boiling, whisking frequently
– turn off heat and taste to adjust flavour. Add some drop od almond or coconut oil and some sweetener if you like
We’re using turmeric in a lot of our recipes! It’s delicious and beneficial for your health. Perfect for cooking, in tea, making Golden Milk, on your skin and more.
To make curcumin more available four your body add some oils (it’s fat soluble!) or black pepper to your recipes and lattes.
100% Organic turmeric powder
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this Website is for informational purposes only; it cannot therefore be used for diagnostic purposes and does not constitute professional advice or recommendation. Read the full disclaimer.